Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house looking to hire a Senior Trade Finance Manager to join the team in Baar, Switzerland Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- High emphasis on maintaining and developing strong relationships with relevant banks to support the company's commodities portfolio as they continue to expand their trading volumes
- Manage all aspects of the company's cash management, treasury, collateral and credit risk exposure
- Ensure risk on trade transactions adhere to company's risk policy and relevant compliance structure, structure deals with trade finance banks/insurance companies and provide financial solutions
- In charge of handling all relevant trade finance documentation including export letters of credit, corporate guarantees, account receivables, commercial contracts, bills of exchange etc.
- Overall responsibility for developing/improving the trade finance division, managing 1 junior initially and continuing to lead the team as the company expands
- 7+ years' experience in a trade finance position preferably within a commodity trading house (banking background also acceptable as long as relationships with other banks exist)
- Strong transferable portfolio of relationships with banks
- Knowledge of all trade finance tools (L/C, bank guarantee(s), receivables, structured finance deals, transactional trade finance, etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously and manage people
- Located in Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.