Jackson Hogg are delighted to be representing a multinational commercial manufacturing business in their search for a new Commercial Finance Officer on a 12 month FTC, to join their Spennymoor site.
They offer a highly competitive salary, hybrid and flexible working.
- To prepare, analyse and issue the monthly Cost Centre Reporting to Senior Management
- To assist with the preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Forecast Reporting
- To have overall responsibility in preparing and carrying out the month end closings
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget setting process
- Production of Internal Reporting in order to provide valuable intelligence to enable strategic business decisions to be made, as directed by the Head of Finance & Controlling
- To take full ownership of all Intercompany transactions, SLA's, and cross charges throughout the group
- To support the Head of Finance & Controlling in the delivery of accurate and timely Financial management data
- To assist with the preparation of annual Compliance returns in accordance with Government legislation.
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role.
- You should be qualified to AAT Level 4 or equivalent.
- You should be well versed in using excel
- Experience of SAP is preferred.
- You will have a key eye for details and should able to prioritise your own workload and work on your own initiative.
Our client has an urgent requirement for this role, so if this sounds like your next opportunity please apply.