*Nursery Assistant - St Albans - £18,595.20 per annum*
Nuffield Health are currently recruiting for a passionate, fun and reliable individual with childcare experience. We are recruiting for a Full Time assistant.
When using the Nursery Services. Our customers entrust our staff with their pride and joy therefore the service we provide in our Nursery is essential. We are Ofsted accredited and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity.
Having access to our excellent childcare facilities means that our customers also get access to our gym. They need total confidence in our facilities and our crèche team members. We expect absolute diligence and compliance to our high standards of health and safety.
If the smile of a job well done is important to you, joining us as a Nursery Assistant will give you the chance to learn by working with some of the best.
*In the role as a Nursery Assistant you'll; *
* Care for a small group of children, you'll help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
* Ensure the care and education we provide promotes health, growth and development.
* Create a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment - one where children can explore their potential.
* You'll consider their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development. You'll do it through play and education, always keeping up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
* We'll give you opportunities to train in new techniques and approaches. But to join us, you'll need experience in a childcare or nursery environment.
*What are we looking for in a Nursery Assistant? *
* Will be qualified to a NVQ Level 2 in childcare studies or equivalent.
* Ideally, you'll also have EYPS, Paediatric First Aid.
* Passionate about creating great experiences for children and their families.
* All candidate will require an enhanced DBS
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, 20% discount to our nurseries and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Who are Nuffield Health?*
Nuffield Health are the leading not for profit healthcare provider in the UK. Our unique approach to connected healthcare brings great advantages to our members and patients. It also creates amazing opportunities for you to find professional fulfilment. Across hospitals, clinics and medical centres, Fitness and Wellbeing Clubs, and specialist services including physiotherapy, we offer total, personalised health and wellbeing.
What's more, as Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider, we invest every penny in services and staff. Our big plans for change and growth include lots of support for your professional development. And we offer more time and scope for you to make a difference.
*Salary *- £18,595.20 per annum
*Location* - St Albans
*Hours *- full-time, 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.