all Lloyd's Syndicate Reporting
This is initially a contract role, though may have scope for a permanent position depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the Syndicate Accountant include:
- Preparation of syndicate returns (QMA, QMB etc.)
- Produce commentary for senior management around the Syndicate results
- Preparing annual SIS returns to Lloyd's
- Working closely with the FP&A team to understand and improve processes
- Maintaining compliance and ensuring the production of all Syndicate accounting reports
It is essential that you have strong Lloyd's reporting experience of QMA and QMB etc.