Personal lines Insurance Account Handler (Motor)Bromley, KentSalary: Up to £27,000 DOE + Bonus + Pension + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced Insurance Broking team with a client base covering the South East of England and the surrounding areas
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for over 40 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General & Personal Lines Insurance and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.The role of the Personal lines Account Handler - Motor and Household
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all their general insurance needs across Motor and Household Insurance
- Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
A background of General Insurance - a minimum of 1- 2 years
- Knowledge of Motor and Household Insurance
- Previous use of Applied Tam systems desirable
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.