Morgan McKinley are excited to be working with a successful £1billion turnover business looking for interim cover for the Finance Team as a Finance Consultant. The successful applicant will be working within the marketing and services department. You will be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to provide functional, systems, administrative & accounting support to the department.
Start date: ASAP
Remuneration: £65,000 pro rata
Length of contract: 6 monthsYour day-to-day duties as Finance Consultant will include:
You will have the following experience/skills:
- Reviewing current processes and systems for reporting, data analysis and pricing of activities
- Investigating current production costing process; providing and implementing improved processes where necessary
- Building flows and reports to eliminate duplicates and enhance efficiencies across Supply Chain and Finance functions
- Keeping Managing Director updated regularly on progress and implementation of systems
- Ad-hoc analysis and project work to improve understanding of the business and the financial results
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification
- IT Literate particularly in Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup) and PowerPoint
- SAP experience preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.