Personal Tax Manager - £35,000k-£40,000k
Based in North Manchester, our client is a private practice that is seeking an experienced and dedicated individual to become part of their Tax team, focusing on Personal Tax. This firm can offer an exciting and varied role for an accomplished personal tax specialist.THE JOB:
As Personal Tax Manager within the team you will take the lead on numerous client matters and you will also guide and mentor other members of the team. This is an office based role, working onsite Monday-Friday.
- Collating information in order to enable the preparation and submission to HMRC of clients Tax Returns and calculation of tax liabilities accordingly
- Managing a portfolio of clients and providing advice on all tax related matters, to include interaction with complex financial structures as appropriate
- Efficient client handling by means of correspondence, telephone conversations, e-mails and/or at meetings
- Liaising with colleagues to relay or provide technical information and general advice as required
- Planning and managing chargeable time effectively in order to achieve and meet critical deadlines.
- Present a positive and professional manner to clients, colleagues and professional contacts
- Remain objective under pressure and continue to work productively and in a focused way
- Adhere to all departmental procedures and support colleagues where appropriate and necessary
You will have a special interest in an area of tax plus an awareness of other key areas. You will have the confidence to provide advice and embrace the development of your technical skills and will keep abreast of the latest emerging issues. You will have demonstrated this by being CTA and/or ACA qualified and will have proven experience within Practice. If you are looking to progress your career whilst also enjoying life outside the office, please contact us directly for further details.