Up to £35,000Grade:
As Payroll Manager you will be providing guidance to the leaders and colleagues at Endsleigh and other A-Plan group companies on payroll related topics.The Role
As the Payroll Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the self-serve platform, ensuring leaders are using the system correctly and providing additional training/support as required
- Managing all monthly and annual payroll requirements i.e. monthly payroll processing, 3rd party payments and provision of P60 and P11D statements to HMRC and colleagues
- Maintaining a successful working relationship with the HR platform and payroll provider, to ensure the smooth running of both systems and ensure any issues are quickly resolved, with minimal disruption to the business
- Providing day to day support on payroll related queries to all leaders and colleagues using the system, including new starters
- Providing regular and ad hoc reports and MI to Finance, HR and all companies within the group as required
- Managing the payroll audit
- Keeping up to date on relevant payroll and legislation updates, updating the wider HR team as necessary
- Supporting with local reward projects as required, ensuring any changes are correctly replicated within the HR platform and payroll e.g. flexible benefits and salary review
- Managing the employee benefits and the smooth running of the employee benefits platform
You will have significant experience in a similar role, managing an in-house HR system and processing and managing a company payroll via a third party supplier. A payroll management qualification and experience of working in a regulated industry would also be highly beneficial.
Relationship building and communication skills will be a strength or yours, enabling you to build lasting and successful relationships with the external payroll provider and internal stakeholders. You will need to be confident, approachable and passionate about good customer service as you will be the "local expert" for all payroll related queries.
Strong payroll system knowledge in SDWorx software would be beneficial.
A general understanding of how the Finance department works, and business awareness are essential for this role along with proven time management skills and strong attention to detail.The Reward
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years' service, and rising again to 12% in year 10.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years' service. We also offer all colleagues the ability to buy or sell holidays if they wish to, as well as giving you your Birthday off.In addition to this we also offer:
- Life Insurance
- Access to a number of voluntary benefits
- Colleague discounts through Perkbox
- Totum student discount card via the NUS
- The opportunity to buy or sell additional holidayAccess to excellent facilities onsite including a gym and other sporting facilities.