A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a highly acquisitive business currently experiencing significant growth. This business is looking for a career driven, competent accountant to join a company based in High Wycombe.
- Develop accounting policies, controls and standards across the Group.
- Integrate acquired businesses with the Group's reporting and financial control requirements.
- Report monthly consolidated and entity financial results, providing financial analysis, management information and insight on reported performance.
- Support financial management of central cost base.
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting ledgers.
- Prepare statutory accounts.
- Own and develop key financial models underpinning financial forecasts and budgets.
- Provide commercial input.
- Focus on continuously developing business relationships.
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- 1-3 years post-qualified experience in Finance roles, preferably in Financial Services.
- Strong technical competence particularly with regard to the application of IFRS and UK GAAP accounting policies.