Their finance team is looking to recruit a highly motivated, self-starter Payroll Manager to manage the company payroll for their Harpenden office, ensuring all team members are paid correctly and on time each month. The payroll manager is a key responsibility for this company and they are looking for someone extremely personable to join their team. Client Details
The Harpenden UK office (first opened in 1994) now consists of over 140 staff and a Turnover of £70+ Million. With a huge amount of building and construction experience and commercial expertise, the owners have continued their commitment in achieving year on year growth that has resulted in 2 profitable UK companies being opened in the last 12 months.
Their finance team is looking to recruit a highly motivated, self-starter Payroll Manager to manage the company payroll for their Harpenden office, ensuring all team members are paid correctly and on time each month.Description
- Responsible for end-to-end processing of a monthly payroll liaising with 3rd party payroll provider.
- Managing workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely way.
- Ensuring payroll tax returns are filed correctly, timely, and complying with tax authorities.
- Resolving tax-related questions as necessary.
- Production of payroll journals and month-end payroll reconciliations.
- Working with the Finance team to ensure all benefits and pension payments merge at the end of each month.
- Managing efficient work systems and internal controls within the payroll function, ensuring errors are lessened, and changes are reflected accurately and promptly.
- Responsible for all year-end returns to HMRC - PSA, P11D's & P60's.
- Work alongside HR to track and produce maternity & paternity schedules.
- Must have payroll experience.
- intermediate/Good excel skills
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience (desirable).
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of UK payroll-related legislation and statutory requirements, including PAYE and other deductions and HMRC legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- 24 days annual leave
- Private Healthcare
- Dental plan
- Discounted Gym Membership