Selecta is the largest provider of unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food in Europe, leading the way in vending solutions and specialist coffee services. We are hiring a Operations Excellence Manager to join our team and provide support to the UK&I Operations team in delivering the Operational Excellence strategy and ensure the delivery of projects needed to achieve the business targets.
The successful candidate will thoroughly and consistently deploy the appropriate project management and problem solving tools to a variety of projects across numerous locations. Additionally, you will act as the CI specialist within the business to train, develop and coach the Operations and Engineering teams.
We are open to this role being remote with frequent travel, as such we have advertised the same single role in numerous locations. The salary for this role is £50k - £55k.About Selecta
Selecta operates across 16 countries within Europe, serving 12 million people every day. Within the UK we deliver a national service, relied on and trusted by circa 3,500 businesses to serve tasty beverages and snacks at a variety of locations from workplaces to schools, universities and hospitals and everywhere in-between.Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 4 to deliver the operations improvement plans, Transformation & Continuous Improvement.
- Proven experience in identifying & delivering transformation projects.
- Provide detailed analysis of performance data to identify priorities, problems and solutions.
- Define and embed the operations excellence framework within the operations team.
- Support the achievement of operational performance targets.
- Ensure all stakeholders support the delivery of operations projects.
- Train, coach and support operations in the use of tools and techniques for sustained improvement.
- Experience in Project Management, of multiple projects, and Change Management.
- Knowledge in business case development (including capex).
- Experience driving change in a fast moving and dynamic industry.
- 10+ years in business improvement.
- The ability to co-ordinate 10+ business projects at any one time.
- Experience in delivering projects >£1m capex.
- Multi-site business improvement.
- Strong technical skills including Shingo Model, Six Sigma and Visio or similar.
- Experience in coaching.
- The role is UK based (several site options) and requires travel up to 80% of the working week (post-COVID), to ensure the team provides support as required and to ensure compliance to the Opex framework. Car allowance is provided.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK permanently. Please apply for consideration- we look forward to reviewing your CV.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Selecta UK recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.