IT Service Desk Team Leader Up to £30K DOE Leeds
We are currently searching for an IT Service Desk Team Leader to lead a team of technicians on a busy service desk in a rapidly growing organisation. You will work closely with the Head of IT and Service Support Manager, project managing, planning as well as operational support for the department. You should have a proactive and driven mindset to progress the team and make continuous improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work for an organisation that highly values teamwork across all departments and promotes a dynamic and hard-working yet friendly work ethic. My client is searching for the right candidate who has excellent all-round knowledge of IT hardware and software. Whilst also being a self-motivated individual who is dedicated to their role.Duties & Responsibilities:
- To lead, direct and manage the work of the IT Technician Team in support of the organisation's objectives and aspirations.
- To have a proactive mindset - to plan and organise the team to go above and beyond.
- You will also be getting involved in numerous projects (migrations, installations, upgrades)
- Provide IT training and guidance on Hardware and Software tech
- Deputise for the Service Support Manager where required, ensuring continuity of excellent service.
- Candidates should have experience working on a service desk - leading a team is beneficial!
- Experience working in an educational setting is a plus.
- Good base knowledge of all IT Hardware & Software
- Windows Server & OS
- Apple OSX, IOS
- Configuration, installation and troubleshooting of hardware systems (PC, VOIP MDM)
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
If you are interested in this role and believe that you would be a good fit, then press apply now
! For more information email Amelia Avison - amelia . avison @ intechnologygroup . com
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93166292