Staff Match are recruiting for a full time 3 qualified Room Leader to work in a friendly nursery in Harrow London. The ideal candidate must have experience of working with children under 5 years of age.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a children under 5 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of the Room leader will include:
- Leading by example and directing staff to plan a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in conjunction with EYFS curriculum.
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other childcare professionals
- Key worker responsibilities including observations and assessments of children's development
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times and be responsible for the Health and safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children.
- Completing and reviewing risk assessments, daily hazard check sheets and other administrative documentation as required
- Promoting positive behaviours and equal opportunity
- Attending training, staff meetings and nursery events as required
Working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323