Domus have an incredibly exciting opportunity for an Area Manager (Hampshire) to join a nationwide provider of care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs.
Area Manager will play a key role in the region's exciting growth plans and develop the organisation's presence as a leading Health & Social Care provider, with appropriate local brand identity and organisational profile.
The successful candidate will provide leadership to the Registered Manager's and Service Manager's across Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton and Portsmouth, within a mixture of Supported Living and Residential services.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the operational and financial performance of the Services ensuring compliance with all statutory and contractual requirements.
As part of the Leadership Team, you will contribute to the formulation of the organisation's business planning process with overall responsibility for the implementation of the business plan within your allocated services.Key Responsibilities of an Area Manager:
Key requirements an Area Manager must have:
- Motivational and inspirational leadership for employees and teams to perform at their best in building and sustaining a high-performance culture acting as a role model and ambassador for the group's values and leadership behaviours.
- Effective Employee Engagement and Development so that all employees understand the Vision and Strategy and their role in it and are actively encouraged, developed and motivated to deliver Outstanding Service to our Clients and have fulfilling careers within the group.
- Effective and timely delivery of multi services in pursuit of effective commercial contractual, safety and risk management.
- Driving up quality, achieving all CQC regulatory requirements and where any issues arise, develop, implement and complete appropriate remedial action plans.
- Achieving Revenue and Margin targets by the retention and growth of existing business, acquiring new business and the effective and efficient running of operations.
- Driving quality and business improvements ensuring the group's total competitive position is improved.
- Ensuring that structures, processes, systems and procedures are co-ordinated, effective and efficient meeting business, commercial and clinical requirements to meet future business demands.
- Ensuring that offices within the Area operate in accordance with the group's standards, UK Health & Safety legislation and applicable regulations and commercial contractual obligations.
- Working in conjunction with other Area Managers, Regional Operations Directors and Support Functions (HR, IT, Finance, Quality, Marketing, Development, ensure that all activities undertaken are carried out effectively, ensuring a positive perception of the group by the general public, people we support, carers, employees and purchasing authorities respectively.
- Implementing business plans and budgets to deliver agreed P&L including effective management of margin, utilisation, Working Capital, WIP and bad debt.
- Professional qualification in Health and Social Care e.g. NVQ 4/5, Qualified Nurse or Social Worker
- Senior Management experienced within the Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health field
- Multi-site Management within the Health and Social Care sector
- You will have excellent knowledge of the care sector including regulatory and contractual frameworks and government legislation
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Degree Level qualification in Business/ Social Care related subject is desirable
If you are interested in the above Area Manager vacancy, please contact Michael at Domus Recruitment.Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Tools and support to help you lead an easier (financial) life
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.