This is a great opportunity to make key business decisions during an exciting growth period for the company.Client Details
My client is a well established industry leader, working in a diverse and social team that value passion, empowerment, respect and collaboration.Description
- Reviewing existing MIS along with KPI's and reporting
- Streamlining reporting and monitoring systems across the group
- Managing other finance staff, mentoring and ensuring their duties are
- completed effectively
- Managing other finance staff, mentoring and ensuring their duties are completed effectively
- Regular financial budget versus actual reviews (P&L
- Commercial review and evaluation of major/complex assembly costings
- - Research & Development tax relief claims
- Balance sheet/cash flows review
- UK and overseas company set-up projects overhead cost savings, cash improvements, risk reductions.
- Shareholding adjustment projects
- Previous ERP implementation exposure would be advantageous but no essential
- Regular Responsibilities Ad-Hoc Responsibilities (Examples)
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Previous commercial/management accountancy roles required.
- Previous manufacturing experience required, industry experience in engineering, fabrication, manufacturing would be very favourable.
- Previous experience managing forex risk or overseas operations would be seen as favourable.
- Competitive base salary
- Great industry exposure working within a specialist sector
- Fantastic career advancement opportunities
- List of company perks and benefits to be discussed at successful registration