A high-performing Technology M&A team in London are looking for a Senior Manager/Associate Director to join them.
The team works with corporates, owner-managed business and PE houses, providing the full range of buy-side / sell-side services.
As a Senior Manager/Associate Director you will manage and lead all aspects of the transaction including;
- Creating teasers, pitch books, IMs, management presentations.
- Financial modelling and providing valuations and financial analysis
- Project management, overseeing client and buyer interaction, managing the project team as well as managing and mentoring junior team members
- Business development, networking and marketing activities
- Liaising with external contacts such as PE, lawyers etc
You will have proven experience of advising clients and leading transactions at a Senior Manager level, and you will have lead a number of transactions to a successful close.
You will have had experience managing and mentoring others and will be confident in managing projects whilst working with a other of teams across the business.
Ideally you will have experience working on transactions in the technology space, however you should at least be able to demonstrate a passion for the sector.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West at Warner Scott Recruitment to find out more and apply.