Kenneth Brian Associates are working with a Croydon based Wealth Management company, who are seeking an experienced Client Support Executive to join their team.
The role will involve providing implementation and client servicing support to a team of Wealth Managers, to ensure exceptional service to clients. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide support and guidance to the rest of the team, so substantial experience within Wealth Management is vital for this role.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage the flow and issue of all client advice reports for a variety of financial planning products.
- Process all implementation forms and stages to completion.
- Process the submission of all new business application forms.
- Process the input and submission of all online applications.
- Complete online quotations and illustrations plus other ad-hoc report research where required.
- Check other team members implementation forms where required.
- Deal with telephone and email queries generated by clients or providers.
- Preparation of cashflow reports when required.
- Processing of phased investments where required.
- Obtaining cash balance information and investigating any discrepancies where required.
- Preparation of relevant documents and information ahead of client meetings when required.
- Assist with general and technical administration queries.
- Liaise and delegate to the team to aid the timely delivery of work, where necessary.
- Ad-hoc projects / duties for the development of the Wealth Management Team.
- Other Wealth Management administration tasks as requested.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Financial Planning qualifications - CF level and above.
- 2 years minimum Wealth Management implementation experience.
- Good working knowledge of provider implementation processes, forms and online platforms and portals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines
- Competent in MS Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good working Knowledge of FE analytics.