Are you an experienced team leader? Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for developing team members and ensuring targets are met? If so, please read on... Patient Services Team LeaderFull Time - 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri)£26,000PermanentHigh Wycombe, HP10
Our client is a leader within the vertical of the medical device market and they are looking for a driven Patient Services Team Leader to join their fast-paced, growing team.About the Patient Services Team Leader Role:
You will be working for a Home Delivery Service for stoma products. Reporting to the Patient Services Manager you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service through the management of your Patient Services team.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
About the Successful Patient Services Team Leader Candidate:
- Providing excellent customer service in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- To proactively manage your team on a day to day basis to ensure consistent delivery of a first class service whilst achieving company results
- Managing all assigned team including ,but not limited to, leadership, recruitment, induction, motivation, retention, appraisals and performance management.
- To promote products at every opportunity.
- Increase retention by building strong relationships with patients.
- Have full knowledge of all procedures within the department.
- Supporting Patient Services Manager at all times.
- Understand and uphold all systems within the department.
- Daily running of allocated team.
- Ensuring all team members work to targets as set by you in line with company targets.
- To provide reports as required by manager.
- Coach and develop all staff.
- Management of complaints in an efficient manner to minimise customer dissatisfaction.
- Maintain and enhance customer service standards.
- Ensure adequate cover on our phones at all times.
- Be able to work under own initiative with little supervision.
- Build professional working relationships with team & all departments and department heads.
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the company as required.
- You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company's quality image.
Benefits of the Patient Services Team Leader role:
- Excellent customer service skills together with an excellent telephone manner.
- Strong and proven knowledge of the sales process.
- Possess and able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Proven experience of managing a team within a busy environment.
- Ability to work to and driven to achieve targets.
- Able to drive team to succeed and meet targets.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work with little supervision.
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills.
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to apply for the Patient Services Team Leader role:
- 25 days per annum rising to 27 days after 5 years' service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Private Health Care.
- Life Assurance.
- Modern office facilities.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Free onsite car parking.
If you have the skills and experience required for this Patient Services Team Leader job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Team Leader, Team Development Manager, Team Manager, Medical Staff Development Officer, Database Manager, Sales Team Leader, Delivery Team Leader.