The Credit Analyst will perform the following duties, not limited to;
Knowledge and requirements
- Preparation and submission of credit monitoring reviews, waiver requests, analysis of project and credit risks, underlying financial models and any influencing events that might affect the project and the banks Lending risk.
- Exercise strong risk assessment methodology toward new transactions and management of a portfolio of structured finance asset areas.
- Provide the effective credit management of client relationship and exposures within the Energy portfolio globally.
- Assist senior management in all BAU or project tasks as directed for the advancement of the team and department.
- Strong credit analysis within a large international bank to include approx 5 years' experience in most cases;
- High competency with Excel;
- Understanding of and ideally experience in structured finance for the Energy sector (particularly renewables)
- Understanding of regulatory risks, i.e. Compliance, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering provision
- Candidate should possess a relevant University Degree
- The ability to work well within a team
- Self-starter, able to work well on own initiative
This is an immediately sought position and will be temporary to begin with however with the opportunity of extension with good performance, so interested parties please apply ASAP.