Our Risk & Transformation Practice deliver high quality regulatory advice to clients in the specialist areas of mortgages, consumer credit and insurance (FCA focussed). We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive yet disciplined compliance associate to join our team to provide high quality advice to our clients.
Some of the areas you can expect to assist clients in include:
- Carrying out project work for clients
- Drafting and maintaining policies, procedures and compliance monitoring programmes
- Developing training materials and assisting in delivering training sessions (e.g. to staff, SMFs and Board members)
- Assisting clients with regulatory processes including authorisation applications, variations of permission and changes of control
- Carrying out compliance health checks and periodic monitoring (including client file reviews)
- Regulatory due diligence on acquisition targets
- Responding to ad-hoc and routine regulatory queries
You will have a minimum of 2 years demonstrable compliance-related experience gained at a financial institution, legal practice, consultancy and/or the regulator, with technical knowledge of mortgages, consumer credit and insurance (FCA focussed). It is expected that you will have a 2:1 degree and be prepared to work towards or already hold a professional financial services qualification. You also need first class communication skills, a passion for solving interesting problems and have an interest in learning how to manage relationships with clients and the wider team.
Given the technical nature of the work we do, exceptional written and oral communication skills, and high attention-to-detail are paramount.In return we offer -
Please apply by sending your current CV to email@example.com stating the vacancy title in your email header. For more information and to view the full job description, go to www.Bovill.com/careers.
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving, stimulating environment
- Strong career development support - mentoring, coaching, relevant training and development - to enable your progression to consultant
- The opportunity to work closely with, and learn from, our team of regulatory experts who are truly committed to assisting your development
- A small informal company environment with minimal bureaucracy
- A competitive salary, performance-related discretionary bonus, and generous flexible benefits package