As this Wealth and Investment Management business that has grown organically in the last 30 years, where we value relationships and the understand importance of first-class service delivery. We have offered currency services to our existing clients, both individual and corporate, for over 7 years. The service operates on the same principles we apply to our wealth management business, as a result of this the currency service has also been successful a gateway for new clients to the firm.
Created to reduce client pain points and the unnecessary costs associated with moving foreign currency overseas, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can quickly build trust and rapport to assist with the growth of the service.
Whilst this is not a sales role, you will be expected to contribute to the growth of the business unit, this may be via the design and implementation of a referral program for example or by further leveraging the existing client base to help drive new business. Whilst there is a framework in place, we want you to use your initiative.
You will be dealing with clients specific to the desk and also those of the wider business. You will onboard new clients and handle client queries. You will speak to clients to ascertain their requirements and present solutions to meet their needs, executing spot / forward FX transactions and arranging onward payments.
Purpose of the function
To provide FX and payment services to new and existing Currency clients. To build upon existing client relationships, develop new ones and assist in the growth of the business.
• Provision of exceptional client service
• Responsible for the onboarding of new Currency clients
• Build relationships with existing clients
• Day to day operation of the Currency desk, execution of client spot and forward orders
• Resolution of client queries
• Assist in the production and maintenance of marketing collateral
• Drive organic referrals from existing clients
• Build and maintain key relationships with Investment managers and wealth planners to champion referrals internally
• Produce weekly and monthly reports
• Ensure CRM database is up to date
• Getting Things Done
• Naturally inquisitive
• Client centric mentality
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
You will have been working in a client orientated role for 2+ years, maybe in a similar role. You will be able to build rapport quickly, think on your feet and be comfortable giving your view when asked. You will have good attention to detail and be able to multitask effectively. You will have an excellent phone manner and will need to maintain a high level of professionalism throughout all modes of communication. You will have an interest in people, FX and financial markets in general.
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Excellent IT skills