Product Director - Leadership, Digital, Technology, Scale up
You'll lead our team of Product Owners and UI/UX experts, liaising closely with our Technology Director to ensure seamless delivery of your team's designs. Working closely with the Founders and Exec Team you'll own the creation and delivery of a Product vision and Roadmap that maximises client satisfaction and commercial benefit.
As part of an Exec Team in a growing business we're looking for someone with ongoing potential who can bring their energy and experience to help play a wider part with the Exec Team in shaping the business. We believe in a straightforward and honest approach to business, where collaboration and a sense of team are an important part of our culture.
Key aspects of the role:
- Responsible for Product direction, strategy and roadmap
- Build, lead and motivate a high-performing Product/UI/UX team
- Implement and utilise structured product management processes and governance
- Build a product management culture that balances product intuition, design innovation, market insight and validation for creating delightful experiences
- Work closely with the Founders and other internal experts to best-utilise the available knowledge whilst challenging and bringing new ideas and approaches
- Work closely with the technology team to ensure the Roadmap is consistently delivered in the most reliable and effective way
- Work with sales, marketing and customer success teams to ensure alignment with external communication in terms of target markets, go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and key benefits
- Build marketplace relationships that enable you to understand new product opportunities, and supports our Sales and Customer Success teams
We work from fabulous offices in the South West of England with a roof terrace that has some of the best views of the city. As we come out of lock down and return to office working we anticipate operating a mixture of remote and office working. We're big on creating a great workplace culture, and we think it's important that a proportion of your time is spent in the office with your team and other colleagues. Ideally we're are hoping people can get to the office 2 days per week.
This is an amazing opportunity to really own and shape the future of an businesses Product function as they scale. If you'd like a detailed conversation, please get in touch for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93146288