Operational Risk ManagerOps Risk | 1LoD | institutional banking
- £70,000 - £75,000
- London Offices
- Brilliant list of benefits
- Assist the Senior Manager, 1st Line Business Risk with branch leadership in the supervision, monitoring and management (within appetite) of non-financial risks, including operational and compliance risks.
- Support and embed risk culture that optimises risk / reward and helps achieve efficient business objectives.
- Protect the business by assisting the business in designing and implementing effective risk management practices and championing continuous improvement.
- Support the Senior Manager, 1st Line Business Risk by ensuring that the Risk and Control Assessments are executed and maintained in line with 3LoD framework and policies.
For further key duties and role details apply now to receive the full job spec!Your existing experience:
- 1LoD background from a Bank that specialises in Institutional Banking
- Flexible working options
- 12 weeks of paid leave
- Wellbeing support
- + many more
In order to learn more about working for this brilliant company do not hesitate to apply now. Interviews commence on the 9th June . Contact email@example.com with any queries.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.