Your duties and responsibilities
• Create project governance processes and standards.
• Directly manage large-scale and high priority projects, especially customer-facing projects including project scope, deliverables, deadlines, and resourcing needs.
• Manage project budgets and schedule.
• Provide external (customer-facing) and internal reports describing status of projects and metrics on the PMO function.
• Interact directly with executives and project stakeholders internally and externally.
• Manage customer relations in the context of projects.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure successful programs.
• 5-10 years of project management and related experience.
• Hands-on experience running large-scale, customer-facing software projects.
• Experience working with diverse, remote, and distributed teams.
• Experience with modern tools and processes to improve software project management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Financial services software experience a plus.
• FX experiance.
• Account management and/or customer relationship management experience a plus.