Personal Injury Legal Secretary, 12 months + experience, Greater London - A successful, multi-service law firm in Greater London are currently seeking a Personal Injury Legal Secretary.
JOB TITLE: Personal Injury Legal Secretary
EXPERIENCE: 12 months +
LOCATION: Greater London
SALARY: £20,000 - £26,000
This highly regarded firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their growing team. The successful Legal Secretary will have strong academics, preferably prior experience of working as a Legal Secretary for a minimum of 12 months plus and ideally knowledge of working within a Personal Injury team.
Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
• Screen telephone calls and take relevant messages
• Taking instructions from clients, preparing witness statements, corresponding with client and others, including the court and experts.
• Assisting solicitors and other fee earners
• Checking lengthy documentation and proofreading as required
• Completing legal forms.
• Provide administrative support to fee earners
• Undertaking any other suitable ad hoc duties as and when required