Corporate Senior Associate - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
A market leading law firm in Tunbridge Wells, Kent is looking for an experienced Corporate Solicitor at Senior Associate level to join their highly regarded Legal 500 ranked Corporate team.The Corporate Solicitor will join a fantastic team, working on a corporate transactional caseload to include:
- Private equity
- Joint ventures
- Share buybacks
- General advisory work
The Corporate Solicitor will work on behalf of some top clients including private limited companies, OMBs, multinationals, entrepreneurs and investors.The successful Corporate Solicitor's skills and experience:
Benefits on offer to the successful Corporate Solicitor:
- 5+ years' PQE
- Solid background of transactional corporate work including assisting on or handling mergers and acquisitions
- Either currently at Associate or Senior Associate level or a Corporate Solicitor looking to take the next step in your career
- Currently working in a similar firm within a ranked corporate/commercial team
If you are interested in this Corporate Solicitor / Corporate Senior Associate role with one of the leading law firms in the South East, apply now.
- Competitive £50,000-£80,000 salary
- Strong benefits package
- Clear career prospects
- On offer is a market leading salary/package together with clear career prospects.
- The corporate department continue to win awards for the work they do and you'll be joining a team which will enable you to take your career to the next level.