Banking and Restructuring Solicitor | Associate or Senior Associate | Newcastle| Salary Negotiable.
My Client is a UK top 100 Commercial Law firm with offices throughout the UK, theyare a market leading practice with over 150 staff members and are a multi discipled law firm.
My client is seeking technically astute and exceptional business acumen candidates to join an already award-winning Banking and Restructuring department.
They would be very interested in talking to individuals who have either recently qualified or have up to 4 years relevant post qualification experience, to work in their banking and restructuring team.
Our client acts for financial institutions, corporate and individual clients who have a requirement for banking, finance or fundraising advice including refinancing, project finance, bond finance and strategic planning. On the restructuring side they act for insolvency practitioners, creditors investors employees and trade unions to address birth short-term or more chronic trading difficulties, advising on disputes restructures or reorganisations, buying struggling businesses and creating investment opportunities.
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
They have heavily invested in transparency and want everyone to understand how the business is run. They are also extremely proud of the communities in which they live and work and provide their employees with lots of opportunities to support them. This provides you with the opportunity to give back and could involve supporting a local cause you care about.
* Qualified Solicitor (Experience in the field is not essential)
* Having a positive attitude to a broad mix of banking and restructuring work is crucial.
* Someone with a genuine interest in banking as well as restructuring and insolvency law
* A proactive self-starter
* An interest in business development
* Good commercial awareness
* Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
* Able to lead on transactional and advisory commercial legal work, whilst knowing when to ask for supervision.
* Self-motivated and professional
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
* A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
* A supportive and friendly working environment
* Two days paid volunteering leave to support a local cause you care about
* The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work.
* The opportunity to work for an Investor in People Accredited Firm
This role will suit someone with a strong litigation background and someone who would like to practice within a specialised practice.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.