Are you a mid-level solicitor looking for a fresh start? A leading disputes law firm is looking to recruit an additional solicitor to support their busy and growing litigation team.
What you need:
- Qualified in England & Wales
- Trained at a top international practise
- Excellent academics
- Arbitration and litigation experience
- Russian speakng
- The conflict-free practice handles cross-border litigation and counts foreign states, central banks, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, pension funds, private equity funds and high net-worth individuals among its clients
- Increasing focus on litigation involving parties based in former CIS countries, the Middle East and North Africa
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful