This highly-reputable and successful Legal 500 law firm is seeking an experienced legal secretary to join it's Clifton Moor, York office to provide a confidential secretarial service to both Commercial Property and Corporate & Commercial Departments.
Working within the Commercial Property and Corporate & Commercial Departments, you will be responsible for providing secretarial support to the fee-earners by:
- Audio typing and the inputting of documents and correspondence of team members as required.
- To accurately deal with filing
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date Outlook diary for team members
- To deal with incoming and outgoing post
- To photocopy and scan documents to required standard
- To complete SDLT Forms
- To complete Land Registry Forms
- To assist the Department Head with the organisation of internal and external events
- To support the Department Administrator with producing bibles of completion documents, deeds packets and deal with post-completion tasks on transactions, opening and closing files and any other relevant tasks
- To complete Companies House forms and online filing of documents at Companies House
To be successful you must have previous secretarial experience (in area area of law).
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary keen on hearing more on this role please get in touch with Chloe Howard at G2 Legal or simply apply.