Project Accountant / Administrator
Due to an internal move, a forward thinking and successful consultancy business in Cambridge are looking to for a Project Accountant / Administrator to join their finance team.
This will be a busy and fast-paced role that will require someone capable of working to a high level, with accuracy and speed. You will support specialists with work that makes a real difference in the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review of project data including input, processing & production of various project reports.
- Weekly posting of timesheets including production of time booked reports.
- Daily processing of quote forms for set up & administration on the system.
- Produce and run spend reports for time and material booking moves as requested
- Project closure reviews and status checks.
- Posting of journals.
- Input data for various month end analysis reports.
- Run sales reports as required.
- Capital Expenditure Request forms set up and distribution for approvals.
- Process yearly rates changes for projects and update employee bandings.
- Adhoc tasks to support others in the finance team.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced Finance environment
- Confident working to and meeting tight deadlines
- Methodical approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT and systems skills including Excel
- AAT qualified, part-qualified ACCA or CIMA (desired)
Although not a traditional accounting role this is an excellent role for someone from a finance background who has already, or wishes to, go down a slightly different route.
Please apply now to be considered and to arrange an initial discussion.