Corporate Tax Manager - 15 Month FTC
Leading UK Investment Company, based City of London
£83,000 + Excellent Package
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join a leading UK Investment Services organisation on an initial 15 Month Contract. Working within their existing Corporate Accounting team, you will manage a team of 2 with a wide variety of responsibilities, including:
- HMRC Reporting: Ensure all HMRC reporting is done on a timely basis, including Corporation Tax, quarterly VAT and Share Scheme returns.
- Tax Regime Changes: Monitor and scan for changes in the tax system that might impact the business and the Finance function. This will including maintain knowledge of tax legislation as well as ensuring senior management are kept up to date on all potential changes.
- Monthly Management Accounts: Ensure tax for all group companies is recorded correctly
- Monthly Staff and Pension Payroll: Ensure that staff payroll and payments and reporting to HMRC are processed accurately and all Pension Payroll queries are handled effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Annual Statutory Accounts: Plan and oversee all annual tax computations and tax disclosures in the Financial Statements
To be successful in this role, you should have had the following experience:
- Be a UK qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Hold a relevant tax qualification (CTA)
- Proven background in Corporate Tax from within a UK company (Practice or Corporate).
In return our client offers:
- Basic Salary of £83,000 + Excellent Package
- 15 Month FTC
For more information, please contact Edward Groves