Nursery ManagerNursery Manager - 0-5 years, Twickenham, September 2021Nursery Manager - New NurseryNursery manager - September 2021 startNursery Manager - Permanent PositionAre you looking for a new role as a Nursery Manager?Do you have Childcare level 3 minimum qualification?If so read on
Qualiteach are recruiting for a Nursery Manager for a brand-new Nursery based in Twickenham.
As the successful Nursery Manager, you will be heading up a bespoke new Nursery opening in September this year.
Purpose built and with a Nursery Owner incredibly passionate this is the perfect opportunity for any Nursery Manager holding at least 2 years management experience.
Nursery Managers must be exceptionally positive, ambitious and passionate with a wish to progress further into Area Manager or Operations Manager roles in the future a desirable quality.
Nursery Manager's must hold a Childcare Level 3 or higher qualification with a Degree in childcare desirable. Nursery Manager
Nursery Manager's Interviews to be held ASAP!
- Recruitment and training of own staff team with support from owners and other branches
- Hold an outstanding knowledge of every aspect of nursery life.
- Ability to lead and manage roughly 15 team members.
- Deliver on the job training, guidance and support to the team.
- Confident with Ofsted
- Confident with shift rota and management of ratios
- Risk assesses the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvements.
- Nursery Managers are given the opportunity for fast career progression and growth with an ask to aim to grow further as the company expands in the next 5 years. Salaries and Benefits:
- £35-45k annual salary (negotiable)
- Up to 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, Please get in touch with Sean from Qualiteach by submitting your CV via email