Are you an experienced SeniorResidential Conveyancing Solicitor
seeking a new opportunity at a leading and award winning UK law firm? Then Campbell Liversedge Associates (CLA Recruitment) are looking to speak with you.
Our client, a dynamic, innovative and leading Law firm within the UK property market - seeks highly confident and technical Residential Property Solicitors
to join their growing residential property teams, working fully remotely from the comfort of your own home. The Role;
- You will be responsible for successfully managing your own case load of mixed transactional matters, from instruction through to completion and post completion
- Your extensive and varied case load will encompass (but not limited to) sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, re mortgages, lease extensions, shared ownership, new builds, help to buy and transfer of equities
- You will use your broad knowledge and excellent customer care skills to strengthen and generate long lasting client relationships
- Working fully remotely from home
- Innovative and leading UK Law Firm
- Established recognition and promotion pathway
- Excellent training and development
- Technical and administrative support
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package
- Home based working opportunities and flexible working
- You are a Qualified Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE in Residential Conveyancing
- You have extensive experience of managing your own mixed transactional case load of residential files
- You have excellent organisational skills, are a team player, you are proactive and highly motivated with an attention to detail and strong communication skills
- You are dedicated to always delivering fantastic customer service, going above and beyond to do so
Applications are encouraged from full time applicants, however applicants seeking part time roles/reduced hours may also be considered. If you're ready to make your next career move, then please do not hesitate to get in touch today for further information:Patrick Liversedge
at CLA Recruitment.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss our other residential conveyancing legal roles, the market is incredibly busy at the moment, so please send over your CV.CLA Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & Inclusion is at the forefront of CLA Recruitment's ethos. It is within our DNA and so encouraging a diverse workforce is always our number one priority.