My leading investment banking client are looking to bring on a Vendor Manager to drive overall vendor relationship for Technology, Data and Innovation, complimenting procurement activities.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive procurement experience with a heavy focus on vendor management.
- Experience working in a major financial services institution on a global scale.
- Practical knowledge and experience of Service Delivery Management and Supplier Performance Management
- Experience of managing large teams, with multiple stakeholders across third parties and cross-functional teams
- Experience of Service Relationship Management, Contract and Commercial Management and governance, including understanding of contract creation and financials
- Ability to diagnose improvement areas across processes, tools and systems
- Solid understanding of Non-Financial Risk Management, Service Delivery Management (including metrics, Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators) and Third-Party Management functions
- Strong relationship management skills and resolution management capabilities.
- Track record of nuturing talent and developing careers.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.