Our client uses its own capital to lend against Commercial and Residential assets across the UK and offers mezzanine finance and whole loans, typically up to £25m.
The Real Estate debt finance team was established 2 years ago in London, however they have a team in the US that has been active since 2005.
The team in London is small but growing, as such you'll gain a lot of exposure across the whole deal process, from origination through to close.
- Involved in the modelling, structuring, underwriting and execution of whole loans and mezzanine debt across a variety of real estate asset classes.
- Working with the Head of Real Estate, to manage clients and originate new business.
- Mentoring and oversight of an Analyst who will support you on deal processes.
The ideal candidate:
- Currently working in a Real Estate debt team and have "hands on" experience of modelling, structuring and underwriting transactions.
- Strong knowledge base across Real Estate assets.
- UK deal experience.
- Excellent cash-flow modelling skills.
- Experience of client management and pitching for new business.
For more information on this role and our client please send across an updated CV.