This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join this award-winning estate agency at their flag-ship office in Bracknell.
This role will provide the right individual with ample scope to make their mark and impress at a growing brand that is fully committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
Our client is looking for a highly-organised and enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn specialist information to become an expert in their department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' property management and customer service experience.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing a designated group of clients with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings accounts
• Developing and building strong relationships with key clients
• Liaising/negotiating between landlords and tenants
• Meeting and exceeding both team and individual service standards
• Investigating and resolving queries and problems
• Liaising with third party suppliers to arrange works to be undertaken
• Coaching and developing junior members of the team
• Undertaking weekly review meetings with agreed and designated staff
• Being the first point of escalation to resolve any client care issues.
• At least 3 years' experience within property management
• ARLA/NFoPP qualifications - preferred
• Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
• Have accurate administration skills
• Be highly-organised with an acute attention to detail
• Be quick to learn and follow procedures
• First class customer service skills
• Remain calm and positive under pressure.
The company will provide a basic salary of £25,000 to £45,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £5000 per year. Fantastic benefits will include quarterly award trips and prizes for top performers and continuous career and personal development opportunities.