Our client, a top 20 Chartered Accountancy firm based in Central London has a new role for an ACA qualified Audit Manager to join their Business Advisory Services Department. Reporting to Partners duties will include: -
- Clients have turnovers up to £50million within a variety of industries
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audit, accounts, and corporation tax work
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP and FRS102
- Supervising junior staff and providing assistance regarding technical queries and professional development, including conducting periodic appraisals
- Review and assess WIP regularly and address overruns as they occur
- Raise bills regularly and prompt the partner for interim billing when appropriate
- Some staff-related administration duties
- Ad hoc business consultancy
- Assisting in generating new business
To be considered for this role it is essential that candidates are currently working within an Audit Manager position or have done recently.
The salary and benefits are generous for the successful candidate. For more information on the role please contact Ashby Finance.