• Year 1-4 Teacher
• Full Time
• September 2021 Start
• Paid to Scale
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a lovely school in Camden. Recently graded Good' by Ofsted, the school provides a wonderful environment, for both experienced teachers and NQTs wishing to complete their induction, to work in. The position is for a KS1 or Lower KS2 position starting in September 2021.
The school are looking for someone who brings passion and commitment to teaching and who have had experience in either Key Stage. While the ethos of the school is positively Catholic, we value and respect the diversity of our community and aim to set all children on life's path through compassion, thoughtfulness and understanding of one another and respect for one another's differences.' Applications are welcome from teachers of all denominations who are able to respect the Catholic ethos within the school.
The school provides excellent transport links to the central line. The school also benefits from being within walking distance of many of London's major bus routes.
What the school can offer you:
- A school that has a proven track record of developing high quality teachers
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- Enthusiastic students who are eager to learn
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for:
- A passionate and committed teacher with experience in either Key Stage
- A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
- A teacher who is right for the school regardless of experience
To apply please submit your CV and Paul will be in touch shortly.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.