Operations Team Leader - Software/Product Support -
* £39.65 phr PAYE (40 hr week) plus paid holiday salary equivalent of £76,128 pa
* End of July start - 6 month contract covering parental leave
Our client is a social media platform who is seeking an experienced Team Leader who has managed teams of over 10 people. This role will oversee the operations of a business support function that deals with 3,000-4,000 tickets per week providing product support for their internal customers.
They are looking for an Operations Team Leader who can apply thier knowledge in multiple functional areas, maintaining and managing systems in those functions and modify procedures to solve problems.
- Be a subject matter expert on business processes and serve as a consulting resource for the functional area
- Ensures improvements in operations are implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Implements strategic planning initiatives and supports/oversees new program implementation
- Evaluates and recommends program policies, procedures and operational changes
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of individuals and organizations
- Manage day-to-day operations of a team of data reviewers including resource/equipment planning, staffing, quality control, and reporting.
- Ensure productivity is maximized through supervision, training, analysis, and feedback of performance data on a periodic basis.
- Continuously evaluate tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
- 5+ years in Operations Management
- Background in Software Support/Technology would be an advantage
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinking and sound judgment required Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Experience in direct management of people