Senior Systems Administrator (Azure, MS AD, Palo Alto & Sonicwall, Aruba, Hyper-V, LAN/WAN/SAN/WWAN/MAN, Routing, Switching, DR)
An Award-Winning Investment Bank in the City of London are looking to recruit an Senior Systems Administrator with excellent Azure and project skills.Skills
- Azure Technical Lead Hands-on knowledge & experience:
- Microsoft Azure -, Azure AD, on-prem to Cloud migration, Azure IaaS
- Highly available, 24/7 load-balanced web sites / farms (IIS-based)
- Windows Server Infrastructure
- Active Directory, Disaster Recovery, Windows Server
- Networking - Routers/Switches Palo Alto / SonicWALL SDP / Firewalls, Aruba,
- Hyper V
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity.
- Undertake a range of Azure projects
- Maintain a growing estate of Windows servers and applications in production and pre-production environments
- Act as a senior point of contact both to other technical teams and the business
- Resolve / escalate incidents, ensuring root causes are found, post-incident reports written and followed up on..
- Build and maintain excellent relationships across the business and collaborate effectively throughout the project development lifecycle:
- Create user documentation and knowledge based articles to guarantee that all systems and end users receive the appropriate support