Product Design & Development ManagerPermanent, Full Time £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) Milton Keynes
Grafton Recruitment are working with an innovative manufacturer and provider of products/machinery across a multitude of industries. Our client's aim is to ensure understanding of their customers' needs, supplying products that solve operational issues in a way that is both environmentally friendly and cost-efficient.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the development/launch of new products.
- Development of new products, taking ideas from concept through to design, prototype, testing and production implementation to support the company's growth strategy
- Helping to ensure that products comply with national and international legal and quality standards
- To support the handover of new products to production and technical departments; training and supporting staff as required
- To work with the product lifecycle engineer to identify continuous improvement opportunities and make recommendations for potential supply partners
- To project manage the communication of new product development to ensure the necessary people are aware of the stages reached and what is required from them and by when to progress the product development
- Demonstrable experience working in engineering associated to: gas/environmental/electrical/water/production/mechanical engineering
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Working knowledge of gas, electrical and plumbing standards
- Experience of 3D Solid modelling, AutoCAD is preferable
If you are interested in this position, please click on the link provided to apply. For more info, please contact Billy Hayden on /