The Bloomberg Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Group is responsible for selling a suit of solutions to help our customers govern communication data-based information and trade reconstruction across the enterprise as well as the regulatory reporting process to NCAs and Trade Repositories under a number of regulations. Starting with EMIR back in 2012 the European Union (EU) has introduced regulation designed to increase the stability of the derivatives markets. In 2018, Mifid II has introduced the largest set of requirements for investment firms ever since and the trend has not stopped with SFTR going live in April 2020 in the EU. Bloomberg's vision is to play a fundamental role in this sector and as a result has recently completed the acquisition of RegTek. This allows Bloomberg to become a major provider of regulatory solutions globally. What's the role?
As a regulatory reporting specialist product account manager, you will be responsible for growing the Bloomberg Regulatory Reporting footprint throughout the EMEA market. Success involves understanding the nature of the EMEA market for our specific services and navigating EMEA based sell-side, buy-side and market infrastructure (MTF/SEF/Exchanges) organizations to identify, support and cross sell new sales opportunities.
You will need to navigate to, and engage the appropriate teams and individuals within the target organizations to sell the specific Bloomberg services we offer. Product Sales people are expected to bring existing subject matter expertise to the organization, an understanding of the competitive landscape and the gaps in the market that create demand and result in sales opportunities. Your remit will be to support our revenue across any of the reporting solutions we offer and any of the global jurisdictions to EMEA based firms or branches of foreign firms that operate in EMEA. The regulations that are important to have a working knowledge of are CFTC [Dodd-Frank] Swap Reporting, EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, MAS, ASIC. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client's workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg's products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
- Knowledge of Order Management technology
- Experience in managing relationships with Buy Side Firms
- Drive and ability to deliver in a fast paced and changeable sales environment
- Experience in one or more regulatory reporting regimes (EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, MAS, ASIC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
The ability for regular travel We'd love to see:
If this sounds like you;
- Fluency in one or more European language
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.