We're looking for a full-time Finance Assistant/Credit Controller to join our expanding team. You will be a confident self-starter with a positive can-do-attitude who has the desire to learn, develop, and get stuck into this role.
Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills are essential, as is a high level of attention to detail. If you think you've got what it takes to join Europe's leading and awarding winning eLearning provider, then we want to meet you.More about us....
At the Learning People we pride ourselves on the success of our students and being the benchmark for offering career-ready education in the tech industry, worldwide.
Specializing in cyber security, coding, IT, project management and digital marketing; substantial growth over the last 18 months has seen us move into new global territories.
We're extremely passionate about advancing people's careers, to help enhance their lives. With the philosophy of working hard to live well, we're a fun-loving team with big ideas and big values stretching across the entire business.You will be responsible for all aspects of finance to include but not limited to:
We are looking for those with the following skills:
- Contacting customers by telephone and email to chase payment for invoices
- Liaising between with customers and third-party finance providers to provide excellent service
- Maintain aged debt at appropriate levels
- Actively reduce default rate
- Monitoring customer accounts and ensuring they are reconciled in a timely fashion
- Cash allocation
- Manage Payment subscriptions
- Sales Invoice Processing
- Customer Receipt Posting
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Covering other aspects of the finance department as required
- Adhoc duties as required
Learning People benefits
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Someone who enjoys a busy workload
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good mathematical & computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage is desirable
- A competitive salary
- Office benefits to include weekly fresh fruit, office massages and a drinks fridge
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you with mental, financial, physical and emotional wellbeing concerns
- Access to our benefits platform which includes discounts on, retail, days out, breaks and much more
- Cycle 2 Work & Car Maintenance scheme
- Health cash plans
- Continued investment in the coaching and training of all staff