Mechanical / Electrical Support Engineer
£30,000 - £34,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry, with a reputation for quality which is second to none. They are looking for an experienced injection mould professional with supervisory or management experience to come in and lead the production team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review production processes on a frequent basis, ensuring that mould tools and ancillary equipment are running at optimal output.
- Perform troubleshooting, identify root cause and mitigation activities.
- Supporting the Manufacturing Moulding Team, highlighting opportunities for improvements in the existing processes, working environment and improvements in mould and machine efficiency.
- Ensure health and safety, industry regulations and validated processes are adhered to.
- Promote and encourage good housekeeping levels.
- Overseeing a production and warehouse team of 9.
- Planning Production
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Hands on Injection Mould Experience / Toolmaking
- Experience of Trouble shooting injection mould machinery
- Tool Maintenance
- Planning Experience
- Supervisory / Management Experience
- Experience of Continuous Improvements (Waste Reduction / Downtime Reduction)
* Salary:- £30,000 - £36,000
* Benefits:- Pension, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Days shifts Only
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Mitchell Corrick. directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk