The YMCA St Paul's Group are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager based in Ealing
The main purpose of this role is to manage the Nursery on a daily basis and the continuous development of any new nursery provision. To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who will oversee the curriculum at Jumpers Nursery, ensuring it is creative, stimulating and fun whilst ensuring it facilitates the intellectual, emotional, physical, social and where appropriate, spiritual development of each child. This role is part of the Nursery team within the Children, Youth & Families department.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Maintain and develop the nursery curriculum in line with Early Years Foundation Stage 2017
- Be responsible for the safety and well being of each child whilst on YMCA SPG premises during nursery hours
- Manage the Jumpers! Nursery team effectively to ensure excellent quality of service delivery through a highly motivated and skilled team
- Assist the Early Years and Childcare Manger in the setting and monitoring of budgets for nursery
- Ensure the nursery meets the required health and safety standards
Applicants should have:
- Experience of managing a nursery
- Experience of liaising with external partners (including Ofsted)
- A minimum Level 4 Qualification in Childcare
- Knowledge of Childcare and Child development with under 5's
- Ability to communicate with children, parents and carers
- Curriculum planning skills to meet the EYFS (or equivalent)
- Ability to form effective trust based relationships with children and parent / carers
If you feel that you meet the criteria then please contact us now for an application form.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.