Leeds - Remote working
Full time, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00 (flexible working available)
6 month contract with the potential to be extended or go permanent.
Assisting a well-known organisation within the public sector offering support, advice and information to families and family services nationwide.
Working within a small commissioning team managing projects, grants and workforce company wide.
Some commuting to the offices (Leeds city centre) is required within the role.
- Managing a large grant scheme across the business
- Arranging workload across colleagues to cover backlogs due to COVID
- Liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing and reviewing current commissioned service delivery, identifying gaps and developing new provision where required
- Assist in service design and re-design and develop service specifications which deliver high quality, responsive and efficient services
- Taking a frontline role in the Management, monitoring and compliance of a number of commissioned contracts using agreed frameworks and performance indicators
- Working with operational staff and providers to monitor and report on demand and budget take up and alerting managers to any areas where there is actual or potential unsafe practice, under-performance, demand or budget pressures
- Working with corporate finance to produce monthly financial information on contract spend against allocated budget to inform senior managers
- Support and/or undertake consultation with relevant stakeholders to collect, collate and analyse information regarding proposed service change/development
- Collate feedback and produce reports, newsletters, guidance and briefings for a wide ranging audience including Cafcass Board members, senior managers, internal and external stakeholders and sponsoring departments
- Similar experience in another role
- Confident IT user and competent across MS Office and familiar with project management systems/applications
- (Preferable) Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or holds professional qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. procurement or contract/supplier management
If the above is of interest to you, click to apply! Or, if you would like more information; pick up the phone, call Leeds Pertemps (Office and Professional) and ask for Zoe Brown