This busy, Mortgage Advisor job in Kegworth is looking for experienced Mortgage Advisors who are eager to work within a fast paced environment.
You will be provided with a regular flow of leads for new build mortgage clients from their excellent range of introducers within the local area.
You will be assisting clients with the purchase of their dream new home, with full support of their dedicated administration and management team. In addition, you will look to provide protection advice to clients. As a business, 70% of all their clients' mortgages are protected. Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You must have at least 2 years' Mortgage Advisor experience
- You must be fully CeMAP qualified and hold CAS status
- You should be comfortable working every other weekend
Our client is a long-established Mortgage Brokerage, of nearly 30 years, who consistently write high levels of mortgage and protection business and have strong lead sources. This company specifically operate within the new build mortgage advice sector and have developed close relationships with property developers. Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £35,000 plus bonus
- Expected first year earnings of £50,000 - £75,000
- Laptop and mobile provided, 30 days holiday including bank holidays, pension, company health benefit scheme and ongoing training
- Office based role from Kegworth with visits to the new build development sites
- Highly competitive uncapped commission structure
Kegworth Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.