My client is a large and growing Practice with offices in London and Sussex. Due to continued growth and expansion they are recruiting for a Tax Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team in East Sussex. As a large firm they pride themselves on offering excellent training and development with great career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Request Tax Return information from the client or relevant parties
- Take ownership of and generate Tax Returns for a diverse client base including High Net Worth Individuals, Owner Managed Business's and Non-Domiciled individuals
- Identify planning opportunities within your portfolio
- Advise clients of their UK tax positions and liaising with HMRC as appropriate
- Provide supervisory support for more junior members of the team
- Assisting on consultancy projects and other ad-hoc matters as required
To be considered you with have ideally gained your ATT qualification and will have been working in a Personal Tax focussed role for around 2 years and looking for an opportunity to progress your career in a large, forward thinking firm.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the chance to work with a varied client base as part of a supportive and friendly team. My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits along with great training and development.
Please contact Rachel to find out more.
If this opportunity is not what you were looking for, but you might know someone else that is suitable then head to our website and see the "Refer A Friend" tab to find out how you could potentially be rewarded with £200 for introducing us to someone we are able to successfully place.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.