Group Financial Controller | £75,000 + benefits
Our Client is medium sized manufacturing group, they are continuing to grow and expand the business and looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their senior team. Group Financial Controller - Job Description
- Delivery of group monthly managements and financial accounts. (Multiple Group Companies)
- Consolidation of monthly and annual accounts
- Production of annual Statutory Accounts with Auditors
- Acting as the liaison for the banks and the external accounting firm
- Understanding and supporting the business on profitable business growth, highlighting opportunities and risks
- Leading the preparation of tax calculations
- Development and strengthening of internal controls
- Profit Summary of contracts and Cash Analysis, which is presented to the Board monthly
- Control of business systems, providing insight and challenge to fellow senior managers.
- Management of the group finance team providing guidance and support
Qualified accountant ACMA / ACCA / ACA with strong technical skills and the ability to partner with commercial and operational managers in a fast paced, growing SME business environment.
Salary: £70K - £75k with medium term progression into a Finance Director role for the right candidate.