Due to continuous growth, a leading academic publisher is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Analyst to support the financial reporting and planning process and to support the production of management information and ad hoc analysis. This role will sit within a dynamic, friendly Finance Department, who are a team of partly and fully qualified professional accountants, who carry out a variety of work, from business partnering to planning, reporting and analysis.Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the financial reporting and planning process, ensuring accurate monthly reports are created and that management packs are prepared to deadlines
- Support the annual and quarterly forecasting process and multi-year strategy, which includes contributing to the production of required analysis and associated presentations, updating and improving projection models
- Support production and management information and ad hoc analysis
- Improve speed and quality of financial information available to stakeholders through process improvement
- Supporting the Finance Transformation initiative including implementing new software for reporting, forecasting and budgeting
The successful person will be a newly qualified accountant of CIMA/ACCA/ACA finalist with demonstrable experience with a finance or analytical role, ideally within a subscription or publishing business. You will have advanced working knowledge of MS Office, (particularly Excel - formulae, pivot tables, charts), with proven numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills. You will have an organized and methodical approach to your work and be customer focused with the ability to forge relationships with non-finance staff to clearly explain financial terminology.
This role carries an attractive salary and excellent benefits package. To apply please send us your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest, salary expectations and availability.